Final Reflections
The process of doing this whole activity was pretty fun, I didn't expect to enjoy writting about that memory with my grandfather, and it's cool because I don't spend time with him anymore. Also it was really fun creating the text about a bad student with my group, it may sound ironic but we may have some of that qualities too. Writting on the computer is much easier and interesting that writting in paper, it's just funnier and I have many more options and ammenities here than in a paper. Giving some feedback to the members of the group was good, it's always good to help people. And when I received feedback from my teacher also helped me because there is always something that we missed. I think something I'll start doing is writting on my drive first and then post on my blog, so if I have anything wrong I can change it on my drive and post here safely. It was a nice activity in general, I really enjoyed it.
I share your point of view, I enjoyed writing and post it in a blog too!! Camilo you did a nice job, congratulations!
ReplyDelete