Collaborative narration about rabbits.

The rabbit and the Tiger


Once upon a time there was a beautiful rabbit called claudia, she was running around the grass looking for a delicious carrot, she was so happy until a big tiger started to follow her
 “he's going to kill me ''.- the rabbit said
so she jumped into a lake with the tiger, this one started to drown.
The rabbit was safe because she was very good at swimming, but then she saw the poor tiger.
“save me, I won't eat you, but save me”
the rabbit was very emphatic.
I’ll save you, but you won't eat me, ok?
the tiger assent
the rabbit took a big piece of rope from an old ship that was near to the lake, helping the tiger.
I saved you.- the rabbit said happily
but then the tiger jump in top of the rabbit
jummy jummy.- the tiger said
finally, the rabbit  was gone in the tiger’s stomach.
Don’t trust anyone, even if they look kind.


Name of the integrants: 
Fabian Garrido, 
Valentina Vera, 
Claudia Vilches, 
Ignacio Espina, 


Camilo Toloza.

Comments

Popular Posts